Wow, this year is going by so fast! I cannot believe I am basically halfway done with senior year already. With everything moving so fast in the past year from SATs to my 18th birthday to college apps and more, it gets so hard to just take a minute or two to count my blessings and what I am thankful for. So, I thought this year’s Thanksgiving post could be just that.
I have so much to be thankful for with everything that has happened in the past year!
1. Friends: Junior year was a real struggle with friendships for me. But senior year and my last leadership camp for band have brought me the best group of friends I have ever had. My bestie are such blessings and I am so thankful that I have them. Senior year has been crazy hard in so many ways and they have been there for me through thick and thin, on the good days and the bad days!
2. My Boyfriend: For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while, you know that my sweet guy has been around for a long time. Sebastian is not only my boyfriend, but also my best friend. He is in his freshman year of college right now, so we don’t get to see each other a lot. But, he has always been there for me when I need it the most, or the least, and has continued to just be the most amazing and caring guy I know. I am beyond blessed to have this crazy awesome person in my life and I am oh so thankful for him.
3. Family: My family is my rock and honestly that is all I need to say. I am so thankful that I have such a great family + awesome parents!
4. Becoming a Southern Girl Prep Rep: Becoming a Southern Girl Prep Rep this semester was one of the best things ever! I adore this company and finally getting to become apart of this amazing group of people has been such a blessing. I have come to know so many girls who have become such good friends and I am so grateful!
5. Getting Into College: I got into college for art and design and I am so excited for next year!
6. God’s Love: This year has been really rough and I am so grateful for everything God has done for me and the people He has shown His great love through!
7. My Last Marching Season: I finished my last high school marching season and I am still in shock that my 4 years of those awesome, crazy, and tiring seasons are over. I am grateful for all of the friends it has brought me and for all of the amazing opportunities it has given me.
8. A Happy Home, Education and Food to Eat: I am thankful that I live in a place where I am able to go to school unlike so many girls across the world. I am thankful for a house to live in and food to eat. And after Harvey, I also thankful that my family and house made it through everything safe and sound!
9. My Instagram Blog Family: Through my blog’s instagram and through giveaways and SGPrep, I have gotten to meet and get to know so many amazing ladies and become friends with them! It is such a blessing to have an amazing, positive and supportive platform!
10. Opening My Etsy Shop: I opened my Etsy Shop this year after years of wanting to have one. I finally took the leap to do so and I am so happy I did. I love lettering and painting and making all of the goodies I sell!
I have so many other things to be thankful for and I am beyond blessed! I am so thankful for all of these things and more, as well as everything good that has happened in the past year. The Lord is amazing and blesses us in so many ways!
1 Chronicles 16:34 – Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever!
I hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving!